Alan’s priorities for Purbrook and Stakes
Alan’s priorities for Purbrook and Stakes and every other community across the Havant constituency are clear: a strong economy, successful schools, and vibrant communities. Alan’s local priorities for Purbrook and Stakes include:
- Strengthening Purbrook and Stakes’ local economy, especially our small businesses.
- Support local schools like Crookhorn, Purbrook Park and Oaklands to give every young person the best start in life and the skills to succeed in today’s competitive, global econom
- Supporting high-quality local infrastructure and public services.
- Encourage vibrant community life, supporting our many community groups such as the Springwood Centre and the Phoenix Centre
- Preserving Purbrook and Stakes as a great place to live and work.
Alan’s activity across Purbrook and Stakes:
Alan has worked hard to understand local issues and meet local residents, businesses, schools and community groups. A small snapshot of Alan’s work and activity across Purbrook and Stakes over the last few months includes:
- Visited local businesses including Purbrook Tyres, CutNDry, and Purbrook Village Bakery
- Visited the Springwood Centre and the Phoenix Centre
- Met local Purbrook and Stakes councillors Rory Heard, Cyril Hilton, Gwen Blackett, and candidate Diana Patrick, to discuss local issues.
- Visited Crookhorn, Purbrook Park and Oaklands schools to discuss education issues with staff, the head teacher and students.
Purbrook is represented on Havant Borough Council (HBC) by:
Stakes is represented on Havant Borough Council (HBC) by:
Councillor Dianne Lloyd (Stakes)
Purbrook & Stakes is represented on Hampshire County Council (HCC) by:
County Councillor Robin McIntosh (represents both Purbrook and South Stakes)