Alan’s priorities for Leigh Park
Alan’s priorities for Leigh Park and every other community across the Havant constituency are clear: a strong economy, successful schools, and vibrant communities. Alan’s local priorities for Leigh Park include:
- Strengthening Leigh Park’s local economy, including backing the regeneration of Park Parade and the Greywell Centre.
- Support local schools like Park Community, Havant Academy and Front Lawn to give every young person from Leigh Park the best start in life and the skills to succeed in today’s competitive, global economy.
- Supporting high-quality local infrastructure and public services, and good roads and pavements.
- Encourage vibrant community life, supporting our many community groups such as Off the Record, Big World Impact and CopsNCoffee
- Preserving Leigh Park as a great place to live and work
Alan’s activity across Leigh Park
Alan has worked hard to understand local issues and meet local residents, businesses, schools and community groups.
A small snapshot of Alan’s work and activity across Leigh Park includes:
- Visited local businesses in Park Parade and the Greywell Centre
- Visited Off the Record, Big World Impact, Family Church on Botley Drive, and Leigh Park Community Centre
- Met local Leigh Park councillors Mike Fairhurst, Yvonne Weeks and Frida Edwards to discuss local issues.
- Visited Park Community, Havant Academy and Front Lawn Primary Academy to discuss education issues with staff, the head teacher and students.
Leigh Park is represented on Havant Borough Council (HBC) by:
Leigh Park is represented on Hampshire County Council (HCC) by:
County Councillor Liz Fairhurst (represents the entirety of Leigh Park)