9th March 2016
Thank you for contacting me about the proposed new Hampshire County Council Family Support Service, and possible impacts on local children’s centre buildings.
As you will be aware, the sole decision-maker in this situation is Hampshire County Council. I do, however, fully understand local residents’ concerns about possible closures.
I would encourage you to contact your Hampshire County Councillors, whose contact details can be found below:
· Councillor Liz Fairhurst, Bedhampton and Leigh Park; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Councillor Ray Bolton, Emsworth and St Faith's; Email: email@example.com
· Councillor Frank Pearce, Hayling Island; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Councillor Robin McIntosh, Purbrook and Stakes South; Email: email@example.com
· Councillor Ann Briggs, Waterloo and Stakes North; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Residents can identify their County Councillor by using the following website: www.writetothem.com. The Hampshire County Council Executive Lead Member (Cabinet Member) who will consider the views of residents is Cllr Keith Mans (email@example.com).
I would also recommend that you make your views known via Hampshire County Council’s consultation website, which can be found here: http://www3.hants.gov.uk/childrens-services-consultation.
I will also write to Hampshire County Council. If you would like to copy me in to your responses, I will include these in my own submission to the consultation, which I will send to Hampshire County Council in due course. I will ask that Hampshire County Council ensures that all residents’ opinions have been taken into consideration.
ALAN MAK MP
|Alan Mak MP - Letter to Havant Constituents - HCC Family Support Service - 9 Mar 2016||210.41 KB|